- MAPS - Master in Public Policy and Social Change
Master in Insurance and Risk Management
The Master in Insurance and Risk Management aims at forming experts in risk management, asset allocation and actuarial sciences with a strong quantitative background, in view of the challenges posed by Solvency II. Graduates of the program are expected to work in insurance and consulting companies as well as in regulatory agencies. Courses are held by distinguished academic scholars and professionals from leading national and international institutions. It is a program entirely taught in English.
- The Master in Insurance and Risk Management has been included in the Top 50 Best Masters in Insurance Global Ranking by www.best-masters.com
- The network of international professional partners of the Master in Insurance and Risk Managment now includes PRMIA (Professional Risk Managers' International Association) as a cooperation agreement is being signed.
- The students of the Master in Insurance and Risk Management have the opportunity to take the BAT (Bloomberg Assessment Test) free of charge. The next test session will take place in June.
- Starting with the class of 2013, students of the Master in Insurance and Risk Management - as well as students of the Master in Finance - will be allowed to spend one semester or term in one of our partner Institutions, under the Erasmus agreement. The Deadline for the Erasmus applications for the Leuven partner is February 8th, 2013. For further information on the scholarships available click here or contact the Students' information Service and International Mobility of the Faculty of Economics, tel. +39 011 670 6005
- Professor Elsa Fornero, member of the Scientific Committee of the Master in Insurance and Risk Mangement has been appointed Ministry of Welfare and Labour and Equal Opportunities of the Italian Government.