6th World Congress of the International Microsimulation Association (IMA 2017)
Presented by the International Microsimulation Association
Hosted by Collegio Carlo Alberto
June 21-23, Moncalieri, Torino, Italy
The 6th World Congress of the International Microsimulation Association (IMA 2017) will take place at the Collegio Carlo Alberto in Moncalieri, Italy from Wednesday, June 21 through Friday, June 23, 2017. We encourage submissions in the fields (broadly defined) of microsimulation, agent based modelling and computational methods.
Ugo Colombino, University of Torino, Italy
Herbert Dawid, University of Bielefeld, Germany
Gunnar Eliasson, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
Richard Morrison, Dynacan, Canada
Gerardo Rubino, Institute National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique (INRIA), France
Holly Sutherland, University of Essex, United Kingdom
Matteo Richiardi, Oxford University and University of Torino
Gijs Dekker, Melissa Favreault, Seiichi Inagaki Jinjing Li, Philippe Liegeois, Cathal O’Donoghue, Sophie Pennec, Matteo Richiardi, Peter Stephensen, Raymond Wagener
- Abstract submissions must be received on or before March 1, 2017.
- Authors of accepted papers will be notified by March 31, 2017.
- Late abstract submissions (to be considered only subject to slot availability) must be received on or before April 1, 2017.
- Authors of late submitted papers will be notified by April 30, 2017.
- Early registration must be completed and paid (150 Euros) by April 30, 2017.
- Regular registration must be completed and paid (200 Euros) by May 31, 2017.