PhD in Political Science, European University Institute, 2016
Political Behavior, Public Opinion, Political Psychology, Information Processing
- Trust in Institutions and Support for National Governments (University of Turin)
- Research Design and Methods for the Social Sciences
- Populism and the EU
- Voter mobilization in the echo chamber: Broadband internet and the rise of populism in Europe, European Journal of Political Research, 59 (4): 752-773, with Max Schaub, 2020.
- An Asymmetrical ‘President-In-Power’ Effect, American Political Science Review, 113 (2): 614-620, with John T. Jost and Vishal Singh, 2019.
- Choosing the risky option: Information and risk propensity in referendum campaigns, Public Opinion Quarterly, 82 (3): 447-469, 2018.