PhD in Political Science, European University Institute, 2016
Political behavior, public opinion, political psychology, information processing
- Trust in institutions and support for national governments (University of Turin)
- Research design and methods for the social sciences
- Populism and the EU
- An Asymmetrical ‘President-In-Power’ Effect, American Political Science Review, with John T. Jost, and Vishal Singh (2018).
- Choosing the risky option: Information and risk propensity in referendum campaigns, Public Opinion Quarterly, 82 (3): 447-469, 2018.
- When campaigns can backfire: National identities and support for parties in the 2015 UK general election in Scotland, Political Research Quarterly, 71 (4): 895-909, 2018.