- 2019-current: Allievo (honors student), Collegio Carlo Alberto
- 2018-current: Student, B.Sc. (Laurea Triennale) in Mathematics for Finance and Insurance, Università di Torino. Graduation expected in 2021
- 2013-2018: Liceo Scientifico Esabac “Galileo Galilei” (high school with emphasis on sciences; Italian and French diploma), Perugia. Grade 96/100.
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2018-2019: scholarships from “Cassa nazionale dei Dottori Commercialisti”
- 2018-2020: accommodation at merit college “Camplus Lingotto” (Turin)
- 2016-2018: participation in several editions of “Mathematical Olympiad”
- 2016-current: Summer Internship at Studio Commerciale Dottore Commercialista, Perugia
- Italian: mother tongue
- English: excellent knowledge
- French: very good knowledge
- Bulgarian: basic knowledge
- Basic knowledge of programming languages: C++, Python, MATLAB
- Basic knowledge of SAS
- Competent in both Microsoft Windows and Ubuntu environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
OTHER SKILLS AND INTERESTS
- Playing chess