OUR EDUCATION PROGRAM GOES ONLINE
Due to the recent Covid 19 Government guidelines our LTI Education Program will continue online.
At https://www.carloalberto.org/research/lti/executive-program-in-long-term-investing/ you can register to the following modules:
VI module - July 9-11, 2020
Rien van Gendt, Foundations and endowments as long-term investors
Francesco Agnes, Portfolio construction and risk management
Nick Moakes, Case study: Wellcome Trust, portfolio, risk management and ALM
The modules feature lectures from worldwide recognized experts on the topics.
For any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Climate change and credit risk"
The article “Climate change and credit risk” featuring our fellow Gianfranco Gianfrate was published on the latest issue of the Journal of Cleaner Production
LTI@UniTo Finance Webinar Series
LTI launches a webinar series, that falls within Collegio Carlo Alberto new webinar series. Visit https://www.carloalberto.org/events/category/ltiunito-webinars-in-finance/ for program and registration.
- Milo Bianchi, May 27th 2020 "Return Predictability and Long Term Investment: Experimental Evidence"
- Sohnke Bartram, June 3rd, 2020 "Currency Anomalies"
- Stefano Colonnello 10 giugno "Housing Yields" (con Roberto Marfè e Qizhou Xiong)
- Fabio Moneta, June 17th, 2020: "Holding Horizon: A New Measure of Active Investment Management
- Raffaele Della Croce, July 8th, 2020 "Investing in Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure"
- Anastasia Kartasheva, July 15, 2020, "Insurance protection gaps and economic resilience to climate change"
"Foundations, at the forefront against Covid-19"
by Rien Van Gendt, member of the Scientific Committee of LTI@UniTO (La Repubblica, April 6th 2020).