- Master in Data Science for Complex Economic Systems
- MAPS - Master in Public Policy and Social Change
Master in Finance, Insurance, and Risk Management
The Master in Finance, Insurance, and Risk Management prepares for a fulfilling career in the financial industry. Graduates work in asset managent companies, banks, insurers, hedge funds, consulting firms and risk management departments of major corporations. Skills in quantitative finance open up opportunities in institutions such as central banks, regulatory authorities, sovereign wealth funds and sovereign organizations. The outstanding academic background provided by the program also allows graduate students fast-track access to PhD programs in finance.
NEW Application for 2019/2020 open on October 8, 2018
Deadline December 30, 2018
- A Master placed in the Global Top 50 Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking by field.
- A truly international Master’s degree program taught entirely in English in a premier research institution, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- The award of a second level Master in Finance, Insurance and Risk Management degree from the University of Torino.
- A fast-track access to the PhD Programme in Finance.
- A highly experienced Faculty from Italian and foreign universities, alongside the experience of leading finance and banking professionals.
- Everyday contact with the scholars and researchers of Collegio Carlo Alberto and access to the many scientific activities and events hosted at the Collegio.
- Excellent scolarschips and funding opportunities.
- Career days and the opportunity to establish contacts with major financial institutions, insurers, major companies and research centers.
- Link to an outstanding network of our Alumni.
- Focus on FinTech (in cooperation with Madas)
“Residential mortgage defaults and positive equity: Lessons from Europe”
by Loriana Pelizzon (Goethe University Frankfurt)
with Virginia Gianinazzi, USI and SFI, and Alberto Plazzi, USI and SFI
October 23, 2018 @ 12:00 - Classroom 2, Piazza Arbarello 8