The Collegio Carlo Alberto is pleased to announce the appointment of the Advisory Board.
The Advisory Board assists the Board of Directors of the Collegio to define its strategic guidelines and to foster the communication with its stakeholders. It consists of prominent figures who are connected with Torino and, at the same time, have strong international experience.
The members of the Advisory Board are:
- Chairman: Domenico Siniscalco, Vice Chairman, Morgan Stanley, Country Head of Italy and Head of Government Coverage EMEA
- Delia Baldassarri, Professor of Sociology, New York University
- Marta Cartabia, Professor of Constitutional Law, Università Bocconi and former President of the Constitutional Court
- Alberto Dalmasso, CEO, Satispay
- John Elkann, Chairman, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Francesca Lavazza, Board Member, Lavazza Group
- Giorgio Marsiaj, President, Unione Industriale di Torino
- Carlo Messina, CEO, Intesa Sanpaolo
- Andrea Prat, Professor of Business, Columbia University
- Alessandro Profumo, CEO, Leonardo
- Tatiana Rizzante, CEO, Reply S.p.A.
- Guido Tabellini, Professor of Economics, Bocconi University
- Gianluca Violante, Professor of Economics, Princeton University
- Alessandra Voena, Professor of Economics, Stanford University