At the Collegio we know that the best solution is to reduce the use of energy and we are committed to reducing energy use and carbon emissions through:
- minimizing the loss of energy in heating and cooling the building.
- optimizing energy consumption in the various areas of the Collegio.
- using alternative energy sources: electricity is currently provided by the renewable energy sources certified GO (“Garanzia di Origine”).
Each of us can…
- switch computers, monitors and equipment off when not in use or at least use the energy saving option (stand-by).
- switch off the lights whenever you leave the office and ask us to reduce the temperature of the fan coil unit in your office whenever your office is too hot.
- suggest actions and/or improvements to reduce the environmental impact of the Collegio in the area of Energy.