- 2022-current: Allievo (honors student), Collegio Carlo Alberto
- 2021- current: Student, B.Sc. (Laurea Triennale) in Physics (Fisica), Università di Torino. Graduation expected in October 2024.
- 2016-2021: Liceo Scientifico “Galileo Ferraris” (high school with emphasis on sciences), Torino. Grade 100/100 cum laude
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2020: Participation to winter campus on Math, Physics and Astrophysics in Bardonecchia, following the course "La scienza della musica. Stabilire un ponte tra matematica, fisica, arte e scienze umane." (Course about acoustics and its applications in music theory)
- 2017-2019: Participation to winter campus Math 2017-18-19 in Bardonecchia (after being selected from school), following courses about algorithms, infinities and cryptography.
- 2019: Winter Internship of 2 weeks at INRIM (Istituto Nazionale di Ricerca Metrologica) nanotech department, Torino
- Italian: mother tongue
- English: 2019 FCE (First Certificate of English, level B2), grade A
- French: 2017 DELF (Diplôme d'études en langue française, level B1), grade B
- Competent in Microsoft Windows environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Programming, scripting and markup languages: C++ (basic), Python (basic)
Other Skills and Interests
- Jazz Drumming, Complementary Piano, Jazz Combo, Jazz Harmony courses at CFM (Centro di Formazione Musicale) in Torino