PhD in Political Studies, University of Milan, 2014
Social Stratification, Sociology of Education, Comparative Sociology, Quantitative Methods
- Education and Social Inequality in Europe
- "Research Design and Methods for the Social Sciences"
- "Comparative and public policy"
- Different systems, same inequalities? Post-compulsory education and young adults’ literacy in 18 OECD countries, Journal of European Social Policy, 2017.
- Migrant Penalties in Educational Achievement: Second-generation Immigrants in Western Europe. Amsterdam: Amsterdam University Press, 2017.
- Pushed or pulled? Girls and boys facing early school leaving risk in Italy. Social science research, 2016.