- 2021-current: Allievo (honors student), Collegio Carlo Alberto; track in Economics, Statistics and Applied Mathematics.
- 2022-current: Student, M.Sc. (Laurea Magistrale) in Mathematics, Università di Torino. Graduation expected in 2024
- 2019-2022: Student, B.Sc. (Laurea Triennale) in Mathematics, Università di Tori Grade 110/110 cum laude
- 2019: Exchange Program at Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, spring semester
- 2016-2019: Student, B.Sc. (Laurea Triennale) in Economics and Finance, Università Bocconi, Milan, Italy. Grade 110/110 cum laude
- 2011-2016: Liceo Scientifico “Amedeo Avogadro” (high school with emphasis on sciences), Biella, Italy. Grade 93/100
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2022: Received Guido Fubini Prize scholarship for undergraduate students (merit-based scholarship administered by the mathematical association “Subalpina Mathesis Association” of Turin)
- 2022: “Percorso di Eccellenza” at Dipartimento di Matematica, Università di Torino
- 2012-2017: Participation in several editions of the “Olimpiadi della Matematica”
- 2016-current: Mathematics, Physics and Microeconomics tutor for high school and university students
- 2017-2018: Part-time job (14/16 hours per week) as librarian in Bocconi University Library
- 2015: Summer Internship at Banca Sella Holding S.p.A.
- Italian: mother tongue
- Arabic: fluent
- English: fluent, achieved IELTS - score: 7.0
- French: intermediate
- Competent in both Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Basic knowledge of MATLAB, R
- Programming, scripting and markup languages: Python (Basic), C,C++ (Intermediate), LaTeX (Good)
Other Skills and Interests
- Elected class representative and member of the Course Committee as students’ representative for y. 2016/17 and 2017/18 in Bocconi University, collaborating with a team of 12 class representatives, 4 professors and the Course Dean
- Travelling, Green Economy