Social security, pensions and pension reforms, the labour market; ageing and retirement; financial literacy and education
- Honorary Professor of Economics, Università di Torino
- Scientific Coordinator, CeRP - Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies
- (with A. Lo Prete) “Voting in the Aftermath of a Pension Reform: The Role of Financial Literacy”, Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Volume 18, Issue 1, January 2019, pp. 1-30.
- “Chi ha paura delle riforme. Illusioni, luoghi comuni e verità sulle pensioni”, Università Bocconi Editore, 2018.
- Economic-financial literacy and (sustainable) pension reforms: why the former is a key ingredient for the latter, Bankers, Markets & Investors, 134, January-February 2015.
- Reforming labor markets: reflections of an economist who (unexpectedly) became the Italian Minister of Labor, in IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, 2013, 2:20.