- 2020-current: Allievo (honors student), Collegio Carlo Alberto, track in Economics, Statistics and Applied Mathematics
- 2022-current: Student, M.Sc. (Laurea Magistrale) in Quantitative Finance and Insurance, Università di Torino
- 2019-2022: B.Sc. (Laurea Triennale) in Economia, Università di Torino. Grade 110/110 cum laude
- 2014-2019: Liceo Scientifico “Charles Darwin” (high school with emphasis on humaties), Rivoli (TO). Grade 100/100
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2020: winner of the Sergio Marchionne Student Achievement Awards
- 2014-current: Entertainer (volunteering)
- 2018: Tutored high school students in mathematics
- Italian: mother tongue
- English: Good knowledge (certified level B1)
- French: Basic knowledge
- Competent in Microsoft Windows environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
OTHER SKILLS AND INTERESTS
- Cinema, Politics, Travelling, Reading, Sports