- 2022-current: Allievo (honors student), Collegio Carlo Alberto
- 2022-current: Student, M.Sc. (Laurea Magistrale) in Mathematics, Università di Torino. Graduation expected in 2024
- 2019- 2022: B.Sc. (Laurea Triennale) in Mathematics for Engineering, Politecnico di Torino. Graduation expected in September 2022.
- 2014-2019: Liceo Scientifico “Francesco Vercelli” (high school with emphasis on sciences), Asti. Grade 100/100 cum laude
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2019-2022: Member of the “Percorso per i Giovani Talenti” project of Politecnico di Torino
- 2017-2019: Participation to three editions of “Olimpiadi della Matematica” competing both individually (2018 bronze medal at national level) and in teams.
- Italian: mother tongue
- English: 2018 FCE (First Certificate of English , level B2/C1), grade A
- Competent in Microsoft Windows
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Competent in MATLAB, Geogebra
- Competent in programming with C and Python
- Competent in LaTeX
Other Skills and Interests
- Music: piano, organ, accordeon
- Sport practice: tennis and ski
- Close-up magic, member of “Circolo Amici della Magia” in Turin
- Volunteering: educator and organ player at Parrocchia San Pietro in Asti
- Writing (published a book “Fianco a fianco” – Gruppo Albatros Il Filo – Giaretto L., Della Mercede C. in 2021)