- 2021-current: Allieva (honors student), Collegio Carlo Alberto
- 2021-current: Student, M.Sc. (Laurea Magistrale) in Area and Global Studies for International Cooperation - AGIC, Università di Torino. Graduation expected in 2023
- 2012-2016: B.Sc. (Laurea Triennale) in Business Administration, Tbilisi State University. Grade: 3.6 GPA
- 2011-2012: Secondary Education:Teleti Public School,Georgia. Average Grade 9/10
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2021-2022: University of Turin scholarship reserved for 13 International students enrolling in Master’s degree programs
- 2018-2019: Winner of the Erasmus Plus scholarship to study at the University of Tuscia, Italy
- 2014,2015: President scholarship for high academic performance at Tbilisi State University
- 2019-Present: Policy and Management Consulting Group-PMCG,Tbilisi,Georgia
- 01/02/2020 – 31/03/2020: Teaching Assistant– British Council Georgia
- 01/02/2017 – 31/07/2017: Internship- Grant Thornton Georgia
- 18/11/2015 – 10/03/2016: Internship- Ministry of Finance of Georgia
- Georgian: Mother Tongue
- English: C1
- Italian: C1
- Russian: B2
- Chinese: A1
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- EViews Statistical Program.
OTHER SKILLS AND INTERESTS
- Music, Sport, History, Literature.