LTI@Unito organizes the Third Edition of the Executive Program on Long-Term Investing. It is an executive education program taught by an international faculty of top-level professionals and academics, to spread long-term investment values and competences among executives. The programme can be attended both on-campus and online.
- Objective: discuss tools, methods and techniques of long-term investing.
- Target audience: executive mid and senior staff of Long-Term Investors (foundations, insurance companies, pension funds) and asset managers dealing with long-term investors.
- Duration: 6 modules, one per month, three days per module.
- Application deadline: November 27th, 2020.
Starting date: January, 2021.
Modules are self-contained, single modules can be attended.
The three “Investor-specific” modules analyze different types of long-term institutional investors, their role in financial markets, and provide the participants with technical tools regarding liability-driven assetallocation, ALM and risk management.
The three “Cross-investors” modules, targeted to professionals with all backgrounds, provide a focus on asset classes which typically match LTIs’ horizon and goals (alternative assets and private markets, ESG and impact investment) and explore the main innovative trends in the financial industry.
- Cost: 7500 euros (full programme); 5200 euro (1 “Investor-Specific” + 3 “Cross-Investors” modules); 4000 euros (3 modules); 1500 euro (single module).
For more information, contact us at email@example.com